Dr. Walter Conard
Dr. Walter Conard is a Doctor of Chiropractic, Naturopathic Doctor, Trained Acupuncturist under Chiropractic License and a Doctor of Philosophy specializing in Nutrition.
Dr. Conard has been in practice for over 40 years including the last 10 years at his practice Natural Health Solutions in Riverton.
When the Doctor was 13, he was injured during a school basketball game. For 6 weeks he tried traditional routes of therapy with no success. At that point his family’s insurance agent asked why they had not tried chiropractic. This was a question that changed Dr. Conard’s life. After treatment by a chiropractor, he was playing sports again to his full ability, without the surgery and weeks of rehabilitation recommended by his family doctor. With continued chiropractic care, Dr.Conard went on to a successful high school and collegiate athletic career, fueling his desire to become a Chiropractic and Naturopathic doctor.
- Fairbury Junior College
- Kearny State University, Nebraska
- National College of Chiropractic, Illinois (National University of Health Science)
- Donsbach University School of Nutrition as a Doctor of Philosophy
- Acupuncture Society of America
- American Naturopathic Medical Institute
- Academy of Integrative Medicine for Botanical Medicine in a Clinical Practice
- Diplomat Credential with American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Harvard Medical School in Neuropsychiatric Research
- National Naturopathic Board of Examiners
- American Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Diplomat credential with the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- University of Florida Center for Exercise Science